Saturday, November 13, 2010

Feeling Sad Today

Sometimes I get eaten up by jealousy towards other women who seem to get pregnant so easily.  It tears me up inside.  I feel such a deep sense of failure and loss at not being able to achieve what some people achieve so easily.  It makes it hard for me to be around my friends, my good friends, who are pregnant or have children.  Next to them, I feel like a huge failure.  I feel empty and lost.

My whole life, I've pictured children and a family as my ultimate goal.  But what if I'm never able to have children?  I am not ready to wander the wilderness of infertility.

1 comment:

  1. I think what your feeling is natural....we all go through it. I am sorry your feeling sad , I have something that might help, I'll forward to you in email. It's helped me many of times. Thinking of you and sending lots of love your way. xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete