Sunday, December 19, 2010

Dreams Can Come True

I wish I had more to say, but I feel like I'm just holding steady these days.  Not much we can do until my husband's appointment with the reproductive urologist in the beginning of the new year.

Until then, we're just trying on our own (ha).  My husband's doesn't hold out much hope that we'll conceive naturally and neither do I.  At least the rational part of me doesn't.

But deep down, in that little girl place inside of me, I believe that dreams can come true, and that the Lord really can perform a modern day miracle.  Especially one that would coincide with the Christmas holiday (how beautiful would that be).  I'm being so foolishly hopeful, I know, but I can't help it.  I am asking for a miracle.

In the meantime, I am breathlessly reading and following along with all of IF friends' blogs (see my blogroll).  Many of you are awaiting results of IUI's and IVF's, and I am waiting along with you.  I may not get a Christmas miracle this year, but I am hoping, my friends, that you will get yours.

2 comments:

  1. There is absolutely nothing wrong, and everything right about hoping for a Miracle. They happen all the time, why not to you or I or both?! I am wishing for a Christmas miracle for you and all of these loevely ladies. Don't ever stop believing Christina, dreams do come true. xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anything is possible, and a Christmas miracle would be wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete