Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Random Thoughts

I'm not sure if I ovulated this cycle because I was battling a virus at that time.  Kind of thinking I didn't.  Oh well, not that our chances were very good anyway.

Next Tuesday, my husband goes in for his 2nd S/A since his varicoceles repair.  I haven't thought about it too much to be frank.  Just trying to keep myself occupied otherwise, I guess.  I don't want to have to deal with the worry.  Don't want to have to worry about our next steps.

I am breaking out like crazy.  It's pretty annoying.  My face thinks I am still a teenager. :(

I had a clarity moment tonight where I just told God in my heart that I would trust his timing.  I feel like I can do that at least for today.  I don't what I'll feel like tomorrow, but I think I can at least manage that today.  And it's all about one day at a time, isn't it?

P.S. I finished Season 6 of 24.  I'm pretty burnt out on that show right now.  Going to take a break!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you get goods news from his SA. I think we all have to take it one day at a time. Good that for today you can trust His plan. He does have a plan for your family. I pray you will see what that plan is soon.

    ReplyDelete