Sunday, September 25, 2011

Accomplishments

Ran a 5k today.  My first official race ever.  It was great.  I felt like I was going to barf at the end, but it felt good to finish something.  I did it under 31 minutes too, which isn't so bad.

The Chinese herbs I drank yesterday seemed to have made my flow stronger than usual.  Not sure if I'm just imagining it.  Maybe it's cleaning out my old uterine lining really, really well.  You know, cleaning the slate, out with the old, in with the new, that kind of thing.  I don't know if that helps with fertility, but I'll just believe that it does. :)

2 comments:

  1. Great job! Running is a good outlet for me, especially during this infertility journey. It's one of the few times that I feel like I'm in control of what my body does. I can't make myself get pregnant, but I can make myself run.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Stephanie! It was a great sense of accomplishment, and something to feel good about. I'm glad I did it. :)

    ReplyDelete