Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Wish I Had More to Write About

...but I don't.

Ovulation time is right around the corner, and I couldn't be less enthused.  I'm not being dramatically pessimistic.  I'm just over it.  Getting my hopes up, waiting and waiting, and then being disappointed.  Don't have the energy for it.  Don't have the capacity or the patience for the roller coaster.

Plus, kind of upset that I've been breaking out a lot around my jawline.  That's usually a hormone driven thing, but I am entering my ovulation period, and that usually means my skin starts clearing up.  Don't know what's happening, and that could explain why I'm a bit bummed out right now.

As Lauren from the RHONJ said, "when you don't look good, you don't feel good."  Spot on, sister.

Speaking of TV, I've been unable to keep up.  I've got 90210 (LOVE), the Vampire Diaries and Glee airing now, all of which I've started falling behind on.  Plus, the last season of Brothers & Sisters and three more seasons of 24 available on Netflix instant streaming.  Season 5 of Dexter and Season 3 of Sons of Anarchy await me on Netflix disks.  Dying to get into Breaking Bad which was just added to Netflix instant streaming.  Free episodes of Real Housewives of, well, everywhere on Hulu.

And this, from a girl who does NOT have cable TV anymore to supposedly cut down on wasting time so that I can write my great American novel.

Help!  I'm getting sucked into a syndicated vortex!

You gotta tell me what shows you're addicted to, especially any of the ones above on my list. :)

P.S. You notice that of my list above, 90210, Glee, and Brothers & Sisters have all dealt with infertility?  Hot topic!

3 comments:

  1. Brothers & Sisters, Dexter and Breaking Bad.... In that order! I love, love LOVE brothers & sisters!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm addicted to Sister Wives and Giulianna & Bill (also Infertility stories) And I willa dmitt that I love Keeping up with Kardashians too. I just cant seem to help myself. I do DVR all of them so I dont have to waste too much time on this ridiculousness! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. W&W -- I'm watching Season 5 of Brothers & Sisters now. I forgot how much I liked the show! I'm sad that this is the last season though. :(

    Kim -- I've seen snippets of Giuliana & Bill, but I haven't been able to see as much as I've wanted to because I don't have cable. I think it's awesome how they're being so open with what they're going through.

    ReplyDelete