Saturday, September 24, 2011

She is Here

AF, that is.  Oh well.  Not a surprise.

On a happier note, it's our 6th wedding anniversary.  I can't believe we've been together this long!

It's getting to the point where I don't want to advertise how long we've been married.  Because then people inevitably wonder, even if they're not asking us out loud, why don't you have any kids??

Can't win with infertility, can you?  Happy doesn't seem happy anymore.  Not the way it used to.

Still, I'm going to try today.  DH went with me today to pick out my gift, some perfume.  (Nothing like a beauty purchase to cheer oneself up!)  Now we're going to dinner at a fancy schmancy restaurant I've been wanting to try for a while.

Happy anniversary to my wonderful husband who is the best part of every day. <3

3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary, way to stay positive despite it all. AF showed up for me too
    :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kim! And sorry to hear about AF...I feel your pain...and maybe literally. (Stupid Day 1 cramps...)

    ReplyDelete