Friday, September 23, 2011

Temps Dropping

I'm expecting my period tomorrow.  My temps started dropping this morning, so I'm not holding out any hope.

My mom mailed me some packets of Chinese medicine.  I don't even know what's really in it, but it's supposed to be for general regulation of your cycle, and to boost your overall female health.  She said that within 3 cycles I should expect to be pregnant...that is, if my husband's sperm was normal.  Ha.  Oh well.

Next month, DH goes for his 6 month S/A since his varicocelectomy.  Trying not to fret too much about it.

In other news, I am addicted to 24 the TV show.  Discovered the show just about 10 years too late...but better later than never.  I've been watching it on my Netflix streaming non-stop.  I'm now  on Season 4!

A couple of thoughts from the show:

1) I love Tony + Michelle. <3  Keep making that magic happen please.

2) Kiefer Sutherland is not Jack Bauer, and I'm kind of in love with Jack, which is confusing because it kind of makes me in love with Kiefer.  But I think if I ever met Kiefer in person I would be sorely disappointed because he isn't Jack.  I bet I'm not the only woman who feels this way either.  That must be one tough burden for Kiefer to carry.

Any other 24 fans out there?  If not, what good TV are you watching these days to get your mind off of TTC?

2 comments:

  1. My husband was a big fan of 24 before we started dating, so I started watching the show with him once we were together. We also watched all of the seasons that I had missed. It was a great show! Some of it made me nervous, though, because my brother is a special agent for the Dept of Homeland Security. He doesn't like it when we call him "Jack Bauer"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eek! I would be nervous for your brother too! Hopefully the stuff he was doing was a lot more mundane than what Jack was up to on 24. :)

    ReplyDelete