Monday, September 12, 2011

Ugh...Here We Go Again

Just ovulated.  My guesstimation is that it was this past Saturday or thereabouts.  I am officially in the 2ww...WHICH I HATE.  Because even though I know our chances are fairly slim, it's hard not to fluctuate between hope and despair for the next 14 days, and I hate the ride.  The ride makes me motion sick.

I just want a Friendly's sundae.  A Friendly's sundae would make it all better, I'm convinced.

Raise your hand if you're in the 2ww too.  We can commiserate together.

1 comment:

  1. Not my favorite place to be! I suppose I'm in the 2ww also, though I'm just waiting for my period.. and it is late! Always the way- want it to come and it wont, want it to stay away and it shows up early!

    A sundae has a way of making most things better :)

    ReplyDelete