Saturday, October 8, 2011

Waiting Around

I am supposed to be ovulating in the next day or two, but it looks like I'll be delayed this cycle.  I've become a pro at monitoring CM, so I'm pretty good at figuring out when I'll be ovulating.  I hope this doesn't turn into one of those 38, 39 day cycles.  Those are the worst because I don't end up ovulating until day 24 or 25.

Ugh.

Whenever I get stressed, that's what happens.  I ovulate super late.  The only thing I have to be stressed about this month is my husband's upcoming 6-month checkup post his varicocelectomy.  And although I don't think I'm stressed out about it, I may subconsciously be.

Oh, and I have been sick lately.  Caught a minor head cold.  I've been on the mend, but I've been coughing like crazy.  Doesn't being sick delay your ovulation?

2 comments:

  1. My husband had his varicocelectomy this past Thursday, I hope your husband's check goes well, it will give us something to look forward to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Michele, hope your husband is recovering comfortably. God bless him for going under the knife! Keep us posted on your results.

    ReplyDelete