Saturday, November 24, 2012

10 Weeks

Size of baby: Kumquat

Continuing symptoms: No vomiting this week!  And very limited nausea.  Weird taste seems to be gone too, for the most part.  Otherwise, sore/swollen boobs, occasional mild heartburn (only if I eat poorly), fatigue, heightened sense of smell.  Also -- extreme hunger!  Maybe this is making up for the past four weeks where I could barely eat anything.  Seriously, I am ready to eat every hour and a half to two hours.  It's ridiculous.

New symptoms this week: Instead of the nausea, a gaggy feeling in the back of my throat if I get too hungry or at the sight/smell of food.  Hey, I'll take it.  Hopefully this is the beginning of the end.

Maternity clothes: Ordered some maternity clothes online with my mother-in-law this week.  They're my Christmas presents this year. :)

Sleep: Still getting up to pee once or twice a night.  Followed by the realization that I'm hungry, so I go down and get some cereal and milk.  Then I go back to bed.

What I'm eating: Cereal and milk still.  Eating more variety, including some vegetables now.  The sight of most food makes me gag until I actually try eating it -- then it's not so bad.

Cravings: None

Special pregnancy moments:  Going in for my first ob/gyn appointment.  Weird to have finally graduated!  And then seeing the baby waving its arms and legs around like a crazy person!  Definitely made me tear up.  Finally, spending time with my husband's family this Thanksgiving, and talking about babies pretty much non-stop. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment