Friday, November 2, 2012

7 Weeks

Ok, I decided I'm going to start giving weekly updates.  I used to get kind of annoyed (sorry) when other pregnant IF bloggers did this, but now I get it.  It's a great journal to have and look back on.  So here we go...

Size of baby: Blueberry

Continuing symptoms: Nausea and vomiting flared up big time early in the week, which was bad timing considering we were trying to prepare for Hurricane Sandy.  However, starting Tuesday morning, I felt fine again, and have been feeling almost spry, dare I say it.  Otherwise, I notice I get tired in the early evening.  Breasts are still sore, swollen and getting bigger.  Some heartburn earlier in the week but I think it was because I was stupidly drinking OJ.

New symptoms this week: None

Maternity Clothes: Not yet, but I think I have the tiniest of bumps now, noticeable only to me.  I've been examining it all week, and I'm pretty sure it's more than just food bloat at this point.

Sleep: Fairly well.  I do find I wake more easily, whether it's because I can hear my husband still up working or because I need to use the bathroom.  Also, I have made a mental note to invest in one of those body pillows.  I am sleeping on my side now with an extra pillow tucked between my knees and that seems to help me sleep for some reason.

What I'm Eating: Whatever I can keep down to be honest.  The thought of food and eating in general is pretty unappetizing at the moment.  Because of that, I try to spend as little time as possible in the kitchen, which means cooking and food preparation is pretty much not happening.  I've been going out to eat most of the time, or having my husband fix me some simple snacks/meals.  I know that sounds terrible, but it's a chore just to keep food down many days.

Cravings: None whatsoever.

Special pregnancy moments: Going in for my second scan at 7w4d and seeing the baby's heart beating in its little chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment