Thursday, November 1, 2012

It's Still Alive!

Scan 2 came and went very uneventfully. :)

Baby was measuring right on track at 7w4d.  Heartbeat was at 153 bpm.

Relief!

Especially since today and the two days prior, I have been experiencing minimal to no nausea.  (Yes, ironic, considering my nausea rant in my last post.)  In fact, today I feel great.  This would probably worry the heck out of me except for the scan today and seeing the heart beat on the screen.  That was such an incredible experience, watching that little thing jump up and down.

I have one more scan next Friday with my RE, and then I graduate to my ob/gyn.  I can't believe it.  With each scan, my worry abates just a little bit more, and I get a little bit closer to being able to enjoy the fact that I am pregnant.

And speaking of nausea, because I know it'll come back, I have ordered B-natal pops online.  They're supposed to be arriving today.  I am hoping I can combat the nausea all naturally, and am hoping that the Zofran I did take hasn't done any harm to the baby.

Thank you for all of your positive thoughts and prayers so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment